Title: Sales Trainer
SALES TRAINER required for an educational software application company based in Woodmead. A global company with presence in South Africa, India, Indonesia, Ghana and the UAE. Lots of growth potential for candidates’ career.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 3 years’ experience in training, preferably in a telesales environment, with a reputable company.
- Additional certification in training is an added advantage
- Experience in a sales position is an added advantage
- Proven experience as a sales trainer or similar
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word / Excel / Power Point) and Internet
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Orientation towards meeting deadlines and targets
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement by working with sales representatives, observing their sales encounters, studying sales results reports and discussing with sales managers
- Provide coaching; conduct training sessions; develop outcome improvement resources
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Design training curricula within time and budget constraint.
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses.
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
- R18 000 per month (CTC), negotiable (based upon experience and qualifications)