Title: Reservations Manager
RESERVATIONS MANAGER required for a luxury lodge and hotel group based in Bryanston with at least 10 years’ experience in managing a call centre and reservations department for multiple properties.
- 10 years’ experience in managing a call centre and reservations department for multiple properties
- A sound knowledge of Opera, Apex and eRes / Nebula.
- Management of the day to day operations of the Central Reservations Department.
- Coordination and supervision of all staff that are employed in the Central Reservations Department.
- Communicate with all departments in order to ensure efficient and reliable service.
- Oversee the administration of all rates and system requirements on the Central Reservations System. Preparing reports on a daily weekly, monthly as well as when required basis.
- Overall management of inventory of the fifteen properties on the Central Reservations System is required.
- Through a sound knowledge of Opera, Apex and eRes / Nebula , this individual oversees the yielding and management of the online travel agent systems and API links with preferred partners.
- Regular participation in the management meetings is required.
- Highly negotiable package offered
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund