Title: Customer Service Consultant
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT required for an educational software application company based in Woodmead. A global company with presence in South Africa, India, Indonesia, Ghana and the UAE. Lots of growth potential for candidates’ career.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- 3 years’ experience in inbound telephone customer support with a reputed insurance, banking or telecom call centre.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word / Excel / Power Point) and Internet.
- Orientation towards customers.
- Disciplined and organised
- Timely reporting to the supervisors.
- In-bound telephonic customer service.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing the products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Reporting to manager;
- Achieving customer service KPIs targets.
- R9 000 per month (CTC), negotiable (based upon experience and qualifications)